- This event has passed.
LECTURE | Resilience – Wednesday 11 March 16.00 – 18.00
March 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The road to being successful comes with challenges that require determination and perseverance to overcome. In this lecture, you will learn how to keep yourself energized and feeling well.
Do you at times struggle with dealing optimally with the challenges in your studies? Do you want to get the best out of yourself, and perform to your full potential? If so, this lecture is for you! In this interactive lecture, you will learn how to build a resilient mindset that helps you to cope better and perform optimally.
In this lecture, you will …
- gain insight in what exactly makes your study challenges ‘challenging’
- learn why study challenges can be a good and a bad thing, and what makes the difference
- gain insight in the difference between the ways of dealing that are effective and ineffective
- learn about the importance of self-care, such as taking time to relax from your studies
- learn how to strengthen your resilience to cope with challenges and set-backs
- acquire practical tips & tricks to build a healthy determination and grit to perform optimally
Jaro Pichel obtained a bachelor’s degree in pedagogy and a master’s degree in learning & development in organizations. He is working as a certified consciousness coach with individual clients and in workshop formats with groups. His vision is to make consciousness and happiness a world-wide reality. Jaro just joined recently the UM Career Service team.
Target group: all students